By accessing this site (farmerpalmers.co.uk), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Service;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials provided by this site are on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials for this site, even if we or one of our authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials for this Service are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the farmerpalmers.co.uk website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or this site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for this site at any time without notice. By using this Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Events/Discount Vouchers & Special Offers
In addition to the Standard Terms & Conditions.
Offers are individually specific only, positioned as a method to test the medium in which it was placed for future, cost effective, advertising purposes.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before acting upon any valid offer you have proof of.
- You should understand that by trying to redeem any offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not attempt to redeem any offer.
- By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. Any attempted participation in an offer will constitute acceptance of this agreement.
- We accept a variety of discount vouchers placed by our marketing team.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per specified transaction (via email or in person)
- 2 for 1, 3 for 2 and other similar discount offers will be cheapest free
- Vouchers can only be used against standard admission/products, as specified, and cannot be used with any other voucher or offer
- Admission Voucher/Discount offers cannot be used against; Birthday parties, Membership, Full Father Christmas Experience, Food, Gifts or purchasing of any other items whilst in the park unless specifically named to be able to do so.
- Farmer Palmers Gift Vouchers are the only exception to rule 9.
To redeem any printed offers placed by Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park, at our reception, the customer must bring in the stated version of the publication/voucher. i.e printed copy
- To redeem any offer we will state how it will be redeemed.
- Farmer Palmer’s reserves the right to cancel a promo code/offer/discount at any time; and cap the number of redemptions/entries in any one day.
- Farmer Palmers reserves the right to offer an alternative offer (to a similar value) to be used on another occasion.
- Events Outside Our Control – Weather. Farmer Palmers will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- There is no indication to treat or legal obligation to supply.
- The company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of Farmer Palmers will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to any offers.
Vouchers must be presented to redeem any offer. Unless otherwise stated in the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
- No cash exchange for any Voucher;
- No change, cash back or credit will be issued for a Voucher, except as required by law;
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Voucher;
- Farmer Palmers is not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
- Vouchers are issued to you personally and duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
Moo Money or Family Gift Vouchers
- A Gift Voucher must have a valid Farmer Palmers Till Receipt with it at the time of presentation to our staff to validate the Gift Voucher.
- Upon production of the items in 1, together, can the Gift Voucher be redeemed to our Staff to activate.
- £5 or £10 Gift Voucher cards can be used for part payment of counter sales only i.e. Birthday parties, Group Bookings, Membership, Full Father Christmas Experience, Food, Gifts or purchasing of any other items whilst in the park.
- Our Family Day Out Gift Voucher can only be used for admission.
- If the purchase of goods is less than the Gift Voucher we will give change
- If the purchase of goods is more than the Gift Voucher you must pay us the difference.
Free Meal or Drink Offers
- We only accept ‘Moo Money’ £5 or £10 vouchers for meals or drinks within our set packages. i.e. Birthday Party Packages or Group Bookings (not admission vouchers)
- No specific Free Meal or Drink Offers on Birthday Parties will result in a reduction of the Birthday Party Package price.
- Any advertised offers for free meals or drinks, in our Hen House Restaurant, apply to counter sales only and a voucher must be redeemed to qualify.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount
Facebook Promotions & Special Offers
- Offers only valid for fans of our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FarmerPalmersFarmPark)
- Any offer must be collected by clicking the offer button on our Facebook page.
- Facebook offers can only be redeemed in person.
- Proof of collected offer must be shown at time of purchase/admission
- Only one offer per Facebook fan proving the above. We reserve the right to request payment if we feel this is not being adhered to.
- Offer must be redeemed in person within the dates specified.
- Each offer will have its own Terms and Conditions in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions
50% Free Return Offer – Receipt Required
- This offer is created at certain times of the year.
- This offer is valid any day the Farm Park is open, but must be redeemed with a valid receipt and within 5 days (or as stated on the Farmer Palmers receipt) of the original entry date. Cannot be used on the same day. Valid from day after initial visit. i.e. A visit on the 5th May, 50% Free Return Offer is valid on 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of May.
- You must retain your original receipt and hand it over to redeem the offer, upon your return visit.
- Return visit must be within the number of days stated on the receipt in conjunction with the date of your initial visit.
- This offer can only be used for the admission types shown on the original receipt.
- This offer is only valid if your initial admission was made with either; Cash, Debit/Credit Card, online booking and to the max value of the receipt.
- This offer is not valid if you used a discount voucher on your initial admission.
- This offer is not valid if you gained access to the park on your initial visit with any other offer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount voucher.
Holiday Parks/Police/Military/Hotels etc… 10% Discount.
- Offer valid with valid proof of stay/membership/advert etc. i.e. caravan key, booking, ID badge etc.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount
- Valid for families staying at holiday accommodation listed in our advertised offers file.
In House Special Offers, Direct Mail and Email Marketing
- At times, we may offer deals on admission, birthday parties, memberships and other services. These will be date restricted.
- These offers can be for any date/s of our choosing throughout the calendar year of placement.
- We reserve the right to hold back notification of special offers to a date of our choosing.
- Any offer like this will not be honoured after the end date.
- Other offers may be made on the same product or service at various intervals throughout the year.
- Offers will not necessarily be the same each time.
- We reserve the right to change, remove or void any offer.
- Anything purchased using an offer cannot be refunded.
In addition to the Standard Terms & Conditions.
- Party bookings are for a minimum of 8 children and maximum of 32, we may at times accommodate for larger parties. This needs to be discussed over the phone and cannot be booked online.
- The 12.00pm and 12.20pm times are limited on numbers to a maximum of 15 children.
- Deposit equivalent to a Minimum number of children 8 children is required upon booking or £119.60
- The deposit is non–refundable unless the farm park is forced to close for any reason i.e. adverse weather conditions.
- Any outstanding balance must be paid for on arrival.
- You are entitled to 2 FREE adults per party child.
- Any additional children or adults (aged 14yrs +) that are not directly invited to the party, e.g. siblings, parents, grandparents… will be charged for at the standard admission price. The admission price does not include party food or party bags. Adults
- Adult food is not included in any of the Party Packages, this can be added at an additional charge by speaking to a shop team member or at online booking.
- Birthday parties cannot be booked on Special Event Days (some exceptions may apply). In the event your party is booked on an event day; Farmer Palmer’s reserves the right to move the booking to alternative date.
- Free Birthday child member is exclusively for children who hold a current valid membership and is available for an offer period if advertised. This is not available to non-members.
- Party rooms are allocated for 1 hour from your booked eating time, your food will be served at the booked time.
- Farmer Palmers supply a party team to serve your meal. They will deliver the food, squash, ice-cream, party bags and oversee the singing and blowing out of candles on your “presentation cake”. They are not provided to supervise the party.
- Our party team will also give you (party organiser) your party bags at the end of the party for you to hand out to your guest.
We can supply face-painting by pre-booking but reserve the right to change a party date to ensure they can attend if booked. (Minimum of 8 faces).
- It is the responsibility of the party organiser to ensure that the children invited are supervised at all times.
- No refunds will be given on paid catering numbers.
In addition to the Standard Terms & Conditions, the purchase of online tickets or the making of an online booking is subject to the acceptance of the following additional terms and conditions.
- Tickets/Annual Passes/Birthday Bookings etc purchased online are issued in the form of a confirmation email. You will be asked to present your email (including the booking reference) to gain admission. Failure to do so may result in refusal of admission for which Farmer Palmers cannot be held responsible. Our Designers/Approved Third Parties provide the platform for this transaction but your purchase and contract are made directly with Farmer Palmers who are responsible for resolving any issues with you. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours you should contact Farmer Palmers prior to your visit.
- Whilst the Management have been assured of the secure nature of all online payments they are unable to take responsibility for the loss of money through any transaction which remains at the risk of the customer.
- It is your responsibility to check your booking prior to your visit and contact Farmer Palmers immediately if there is a problem as mistakes will not be rectified on arrival.
- Entry will only be permitted on production of a valid booking confirmation email.
- Not yet available: Individual day tickets purchased online are valid for one use for the duration of the season and are not date specific (unless stated on the booking). Refunds for day tickets purchased online will not be issued except where Farmer Palmer’s has been forced to close for an extended period of time.
- Refunds cannot be given for date specific online bookings (Birthday Parties and Christmas Bookings) unless where Farmer Palmers has been forced to close on the specific date. Alterations to the date of a date-specific booking will be made subject to availability and the payment of any extra charges that may result from the change of date. Where a date-change results in a net fall in the cost of the booking, a refund will not be made.
- The quantity of people in your group, and their respective ages, will be checked on arrival to Farmer Palmers against those on the booking confirmation. Any discrepancies will require the difference to be paid on entrance or entry will be refused.
- Farmer Palmers is unable to offer refunds for members of your group that do not attend. Where you are unsure of numbers, we advise you book for the minimum number required for the specific booking and add to the booking nearer the date.
- In certain circumstances Farmer Palmers, may offer an alternative product of similar value when a date-specific booking has been cancelled. This is done entirely at the discretion of the management.
- Any tickets or online bookings purchased in error will be refunded provided you notify Farmer Palmers within 24 hours of the purchase, less any administrative costs that may be incurred in doing so.
- Online bookings cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of Farmer Palmers.
- The registered address and details of the Card holder must match exactly the booking or payment will not be processed.
Terms of Sale and Shipping
Farmer Palmer’s Annual Passes will be created within 3-7 days of receipt of online purchase clearing our SagePay or Paysafe Gateway to our WorldPay account. Passes will be created and waiting for the customer to collect at Farmer Palmer’s reception. Proof of address verification and our email receipt will be required before release. We reserve the right to withhold passes if full payment is not received into our bank.
Farmer Palmer’s is committed to working to prevent discrimination and promote equality for customers regardless of age, disability, gender, identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion, and belief, and sexual orientation. It is about breaking down barriers (real and perceived) and providing excellent customer service to enable everyone to experience and enjoy Farmer Palmer’s.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the address below:
Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park, Wareham Road, Organford, Poole, United Kingdom, BH16 6EU
Company’s Legal Name: Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park Limited
Company’s Place of Registration: Registered in the UK
Registered Address: The Stable House, Wareham Road, Organford, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6Eu
Company Registration No. 3427509 All transactions in GBP
Vat No. 711862839
Telephone Number: 01202 622 022
Email address: email@example.com
Published: 4th May 2018